Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Великий Новгород
Ikea Великий Новгород urgently required following position for Supply Chain Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Великий Новгород Jobs Details:
Purpose of the job is an organization of effective supply chain process, managing supply chain department and implementation of business plans within IKEA Industry Novgorod, Division Boards.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT :
- Organization of the work to fulfill the tasks assigned to the supply chain department
- Management the activities of department, monitoring its activities and carrying personal responsibility for the fulfillment of the assigned tasks
- Organization of interaction with other structural departments of the unit
- Developing projects and activities aimed at improving the efficiency of the supply chain department in particular and the company as a whole
- Preparation the budget of expenses, the investment budget of supply chain department and monitoring of its implementation
- Cooperation with the HR department in the area of adaptation and mentoring, creating motivation and training plans, improving skills of the co-workers
- Reporting to management team on the results of activities of the supply chain department
- Have higher education and English at Upper-Intermediate level
- Experienced in supply chain managing with leading people
- Have knowledge of Federal laws and other normative legal acts regulating the conduct of commercial activities
- Have deep knowledge of logistic, planning, warehousing and production modes
- PC - literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel), ERP
- Responsible and flexible, have skills of strategic and analytical thinking and strong understanding of commercial orientation
- Experienced in organization of work in the group and HR management
- Focused on developing of talents within the team
We wait for your applications in English until 25 of December 2017.