Account Manager Novosibirsk Jobs Vacancy in Booking Com Москва
Booking Com Москва urgently required following position for Account Manager Novosibirsk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Novosibirsk Jobs Vacancy in Booking Com Москва Jobs Details:
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management. You support Booking.com BV by informing new hotels in a specific area in Russia or the CIS countries with respect to the services offered by Booking.com BV. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will assist accommodations on the improvement of their availability and supply in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full-time position will be based in the Novosibirsk office.
Estimated opening date for Novosobirsk office is April 2018. Until then you’ll be working from Moscow office.
- Support Booking.com BV’s – strategy for hotel availability and supply within Russia and CIS
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels, also by visiting hotels located in specific geographic areas of the country
- Responsible for area coverage
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply
- Rate checks and competitor checks
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com’s on-line system
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and spoken
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality
- Positive attitude
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- Driver’s license
- Availability to travel
- You already have a work permit to work in Russia
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com Russia LLC is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Russia. Booking.com Russia LLC is looking for a Account Manager – Novosibirsk. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.