Assmgr Front Office Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Новосибирск
Marriott International Inc Новосибирск urgently required following position for Assmgr Front Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assmgr Front Office Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Новосибирск Jobs Details:
Job Number 18000PKT
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel, Novosibirsk, Russia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Supervises and manages employees. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Ensures employee recognition is taking place on all shifts.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Collaborates with the Front Office Manager on ways to continually improve departmental service.
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans based on review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Displays outstanding hospitality skills.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Provides feedback to employees based on observation of service behaviors.
- Handles guest problems and complaints effectively.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Implements the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Ensures compliance with all Front Office policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitors adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
- Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Functions in place of the Front Office Manager in his/her absence.
- Communicates critical information from pre- and post-convention meetings to the Front Office staff.
- Participates in department meetings.