Automation Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tetra Pak Москва
Tetra Pak Москва urgently required following position for Automation Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Automation Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tetra Pak Москва Jobs Details:
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
Tetra Pak RUBECA is seeking candidates to reinforce his automation sales team. Currently we are looking for Automation Business Development Manager.
Main responsibility is to lead the deployment of the Advance Automation portfolio of solutions, offering and securing growth and profitability. Your overall objectives are:
• Deploy automation sales volumes according to the business plan and the local strategy
• Follow-up the execution of operational plan, analyse and drive actions to fulfil targets.
The position will be office based in Moscow, however, often travels will be required.
• Responsible for the company's own MES platform promotion, pre-sales, and sales. Including technical presentation, technical documentation and Convey the values to the customer.
• Identify new automation opportunities and align with global Automation Solutions Organization the new developments.
• Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in line with Automation business strategy, delivering a strong value proposition.
• Responsible for the coordination with the implementation team.
• Develop and share automation case studies and customer success stories.
• Write or reorganize the company's product PPT, product materials, and Demos.
We believe you have • Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Engineering or Automation.
• More than 3 years working experience in MES industry development, technology implementation or sales.
• Deep understanding of MES applications, such as production planning, quality control and traceability, equipment management, data acquisition and other core business.
• Be familiar with the requirements of Digital Transformation, have a deep understanding about advanced technology and product, such as industry 4.0 or Industrial Internet of Things.
• Fluent Russian and English.
• Ability to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally to support business needs and for training.
• Extroverted, responsible and Capable of working on own initiative.
• Adapt to work under pressure.
• Good communications skills and ability to lead others.
• Able to work within a team and follow standard processes.
• Ability to cope with high workload.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills.
• Experience in food industry
• Project management skills are highly valued.
• MBA Degree
• ERP knowledge will be considered as a plus.
• Experience in MES, Business Intelligence tools and integration with ERPs