Director Structured Finance And Funding Department Jobs Vacancy in International Investment Bank Москва
- Director Structured Finance And Funding Department
- International Investment Bank
- Москва MOS
- 07 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
International Investment Bank Москва urgently required following position for Director Structured Finance And Funding Department. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Structured Finance And Funding Department Jobs Vacancy in International Investment Bank Москва Jobs Details:
- Attracting long-term debt financing and public debt financing by issuing bonds, attracting loans from banks, IFIs, development institutions, bank consortia and syndicates, and by using other financing instruments;
- Attracting structured finance, including export agencies participation;
- Building, developing and maintaining relations with financial institutions, prospective lenders / investors, rating agencies, funds;
- Developing banking products and services for financial institutions related with activities of department;
- Deals structuring on participation in investment funds;
- Building effective cooperation with rating agencies.
- University degree (international monetary and financial relations, economics, finance and credit, management, mathematics, statistics);
- Additional professional education or certificates will be an advantage.
- Work experience in the field of structured finance and funding at least five years;
- Work experience in cooperation with financial institutions, rating agencies;
- Experience in organizing participation of financial institution in investment funds;
- Managerial working experience in related professional area at least three years;
- Work experience in international organizations and/or international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including IIB member states (top 40) and/or a relevant position in dedicated governmental bodies in the Bank’s member states – preferred.
- Skills in attracting debt and structural financing, as well as financing for export credit agencies coverage;
- Market analysis skills in the related area;
- Knowledge of analysis of financial key indicators for credit organization;
- Negotiation skills, skill in building relations with financial institutions, prospective creditors / investors, rating agencies, funds;
- Skills in presenting the Bank to counterparties and investors at conferences, congresses, forums, etc.
- Knowledge of legislation of host country of the Bank, internal control rules, compliance procedures - preferred;
- Advanced PC user, knowledge of Cbonds, Bankers Almanac, Bloomberg platforms;
- Fluent English (advanced level);
- Knowledge of Russian (intermediate level and higher) and/or other foreign language of IIB member states will be an advantage.
- Job location – Moscow, 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy street
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.