Autonomous Driving Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Intel
Intel urgently required following position for Autonomous Driving Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Autonomous Driving Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Intel Jobs Details:
- Develops software as the primary job function.
- Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
A successful candidate will be a part of the team of professionals that works with cutting-edge technology and performs deep math validation of the library that is used in autonomous driving vehicles.
The following skills are critical for this position:
- Graduate or last year student in math/physics/computer science fields
- Experience in C\C++ standards
- Level of English - intermediate and above
- Knowledge in algorithms, math analysis, statistics
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.